·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I don't have the reg yet.
The reason I'm asking I have a spare pair from my Ateca which is in pretty good condition and not sure whether I should keep them (for Tarraco) or bin them... I also cannot remember the model. I only know it's Bosch.

It would be great if someone has the Tarraco and could measure them for me?

·
Registered
436 Posts
pch said:
Thanks but I don't have the reg yet.
The reason I'm asking I have a spare pair from my Ateca which is in pretty good condition and not sure whether I should keep them (for Tarraco) or bin them... I also cannot remember the model. I only know it's Bosch.

It would be great if someone has the Tarraco and could measure them for me?
Its in the link
Length 650+530mm / 26+21

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, saw that... but the thing is that some of the pages don't have correct assignments for newer cars.
For 1.5 yo Ateca bought some set which was wrong. Ended up with returning/sending wipers two or three times which doubled the price...

Not sure if 650+530 model will fit to Tarraco. This webpage when I changed model back to Ateca showed same blades model ;)

When I opened it again in Incognito mode it showed different...

That's why I don't trust them, especially for new models and that's why I asked for real-life measurement.
If someone can confirm on their cars 650+530 / 26+21inch it would be great.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Sorry I haven't measured yet, been a busy weekend, if I remember I will do it in the next few days, surely you can hold on to the wipers for a few days?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.