Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my LUX yesterday. Having trouble with the GPS already. Can someone confirm for me that there should be wireless charging? My inductive charging does not seem to be working. Apparently you place the phone there and it should start charging, I have a galaxy note 10 so fully compatible with wireless charging

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks AdrianC for the reply. I don't have the phone on the rubber mat. I am trying to confirm if the LUX should have wireless charging. I convinced my dealer told me there would be and think I have read it somewhere. I can't find anything in the LUX specs to confirm this though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a 69 plate Xcellence Lux and there is no wireless charging. If I remember correctly it was fitted to some of the first edition models only. Perhaps somebody can confirm that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I can confirm the Excellence Lux doesn't have wireless charging. I got a £300 goodwill gesture from Seat when I purchased mine due to it saying in the specification that it would have it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
My 69 Elegance Lux doesn't have it either, but the dealer did tell me when I was buying it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah mine is an excellence 1st edition plus model so has all the bells & whistles, activated road sign recognition and yesterday went and got traffic jam assist activated aswell. So pretty happy now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the responses, I must of been mistaken :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imclgn said:
Thanks for the responses, I must of been mistaken :shock: :shock: :shock:
The specs of our cars are all over the place, many owners have found that their cars have equipment fitted that they didn't expect, or dont have what they should. (me included) :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.