Setting the automatic driver seat position.

All Seat Tarraco related discussions
MCINND

Setting the automatic driver seat position.

Post by MCINND » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:22 am

Can anyone explain how to set the auto driver seat position?
I've tried to follow the instruction in the mannual and used them but they don't seem to set the position.

David
Seat Tarraco 2.0 Excellence Lux mannual.

davewilky

Re: Setting the automatic driver seat position.

Post by davewilky » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:38 pm

In my experience just adjust the seat to your desired position and then press and hold the memory button you want to store.

Once set you can return the seat to that position by a momentary press on the same button.
Tarraco Xcellence First Edition Plus 2.0 TSI in Atlantic Blue

JimC

Post by JimC » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Assuming you have set a memory position for one of the numbered positions. Open drivers door, press and hold the particular memory button you wish to associate with the key you opened the car with. within 3 secs push the "open" button on the key. a beep will sound to confirm position is saved. Each time you open the drivers door the seat should move to the saved position. if you unlock the car but jump into the passenger seat the drivers seat will not move. it moves to position only when drivers door is opened, that's assuming an other user has moved it to their position. hope this helps. its all in the manual page 128. Sometimes I've seen it loose the setting but its easy to repeat the above by pressing the appropriate button (1, 2 etc) and the unlock button on the key.
Tarraco Excellence Lux, 2.0TSI, DSG, 4Drive. Indium Grey.

AdrianC

Post by AdrianC » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:45 am

Just done this and works! Thanks

valentino

Post by valentino » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:41 pm

I still have to figure out how to save a configuration in the first place.... I have 4 buttons, SET:1:2:3... on my to do list

Ps. I will read the Instructions eventually but I always find myself with no time to do it when I need it .... hehehehe (software engineer alert! Sorry!)