OBDeleven sharing

All Seat Tarraco related discussions
Chubby

OBDeleven sharing

Post by Chubby » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:20 am

Just wondering if anyone shares their OBDeleven. I've got the Pro Pack & would consider lending it to fellow forum members.

Following guidance on this forum I've successfully used it to enable Road Sign Recognition & High Beam Assist. Any suggestions what else I could use it for?

I live in Kent TN29 area.
Tarraco Xcellence 2.0 TDI DSG 4Drive. Dark Camouflage. Build year 2020.

AdrianC

Re: OBDeleven sharing

Post by AdrianC » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:17 pm

You can disable stop start, enable rear drls, there is all sorts you can do.

Check this thread

https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/thread ... ca.438134/

Lanark_Golfer

Post by Lanark_Golfer » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:58 am

I’d also like to get the Road sign recognition and High Beam assist enabled. Does anyone know if it’s possible to enable the boot to close using the key fob? I’m in Lanarkshire in Scotland
MY21 Tarraco Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSi DSG in Pearl Black

largekevin

Post by largekevin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:50 pm

Lanark_Golfer wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:58 am
I’d also like to get the Road sign recognition and High Beam assist enabled. Does anyone know if it’s possible to enable the boot to close using the key fob? I’m in Lanarkshire in Scotland
I’m south side of Glasgow, but unfortunately I am having difficulty getting access via the obdeleven app, their support was “have you tried it with an android phone?”

Lanark_Golfer

Post by Lanark_Golfer » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:32 pm

largekevin wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:50 pm
Lanark_Golfer wrote:
I’m south side of Glasgow, but unfortunately I am having difficulty getting access via the obdeleven app, their support was “have you tried it with an android phone?”
I’ll defo be up for meeting up to get the settings amended if you manage to get it sorted out. I’m struggling to get it to save the seat memory to the keys now 🙈

Damoirl

Post by Damoirl » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:37 am

Lanark_Golfer wrote:
Hi Lanark,

If the car is the 7 seater you wont be able to activate the boot close with the key.
It’s for health & safety reasons so no little fingers get caught in it if the littles ones are sitting in the back row.

Damo
SEAT TARRACO XC 2.0D190 DSG 4Drive
Dark Camouflage Green. :D

Wife drives; Arona FR 115DSG Black Roof & Desire Red ;)

Lanark_Golfer

Post by Lanark_Golfer » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:16 am

Damoirl wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:37 am
Lanark_Golfer wrote:
Hi Lanark,

If the car is the 7 seater you wont be able to activate the boot close with the key.
It’s for health & safety reasons so no little fingers get caught in it if the littles ones are sitting in the back row.

Damo
Cheers Damo

I knew about the 7 seat thing, I was hoping the OBDeleven could overwrite it, we won’t be using the back seats. Will need to use the wave of foot to close if hands full rather than click button on key fob once in the house then 😅

rdc

Post by rdc » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Chubby wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:20 am
Just wondering if anyone shares their OBDeleven. I've got the Pro Pack & would consider lending it to fellow forum members.

Following guidance on this forum I've successfully used it to enable Road Sign Recognition & High Beam Assist. Any suggestions what else I could use it for?

I live in Kent TN29 area.
I think that would be great. I gather changing throttle to direct is meant to be better.

I’m in Guildford
Xcellence Lux 2.0 TSI DSG

Chubby

Post by Chubby » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:19 pm

I was talking about changing the throttle response today as there is definitely a lag from standstill. I haven't been brave enough to try programming it yet & wouldn't know how to do it. Does anyone know if it's worth doing?

I'm still happy to lend mine (no charge) but I wouldn't want it taken away from here, there' room to park on my drive while borrowing it. I'm in Romney Marsh, Kent, TN29.
Tarraco Xcellence 2.0 TDI DSG 4Drive. Dark Camouflage. Build year 2020.