Seat Tarraco Forum banner

Tarraco meet

10K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Sparky13 
#1 ·
Guys and girls hope we have all had a good Christmas.
I was thinking of organising a Tarraco meet in the UK somewhere central for all members.
Now we are getting quite a few members hear it would be great to put faces with names and meet up to discuss our cars over lunch or similar.
Iv done lots of meets with other forums and been a great success.
If anyone is interested please put your names down.
BTW I'm from the from the south in Somerset.

Sparky13

#6 ·
Me to Huxlee
Also perhaps the guys that are good with OBD 11 can help with these mods.
Just need to get more interested and get the numbers up.

#7 ·
A bit off topic but I've always been a VCDS user. Dissappointed to see that my old cable Hex-Can will no longer work 100% on the MQB platform cars. However, some say some coding can be done but not all the modules will be accessible. It will be great if I can code what I need with the current cable but if not, then it looks like splashing out on new hardware, be it a new VCDS cable or ODBeleven.

I'm looking (list so far) to code:

Folding door mirror with lock (no long press)
Seat Belt warning Off
Traffic sign recognition
Video In Motion

#8 ·
I'm sure you can set folding door mirrors with the vehicle settings menu.
Dealer set this up for me when I picked up the car.

#14 ·
I disagree as it's not all about a flashy sports car it's about meeting members with an interest in there cars and gaining info face to face.
I was a moderator on type Accord forum and did lots of meets all around the country and had great fun.
TBO why are we on forums?
To get problems answered and gain info about your new car.

#20 ·
tic-tac-tarraco said:
Bristol is nice
No I meant Swindon is no to far to get to tic tac
It's not a great place TBO for a meet maybe somewhere a bit more scenic.
I actually live in cheddar near bristol and there are always lots of car meetings there up the gorge.
Last week was a VW meet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.