Seat Tarraco Forum banner

Wiper blades question.

7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Sparky13 
#1 ·
I have fitted new wiper blades, but the drivers side blade keeps tapping the A pillar. I fitted Bosch AP26U which I thought was the correct blade.

Are the actual Seat blades slightly smaller?

#4 ·
Here is a copy of my post from back in Dec 19 regarding replacement wiper blades. Hope this may help.

"Ive recently replaced the front two blades with Bosch Aerotwin, ref: AP26U for the drivers side and AP22U for the passenger. Huge difference, so quiet. I could not find a reference for the rear wiper which was very judery and noisy but after a quick email to Bosch they have confirmed that the front ones I used are the correct spec and the rear I require is referenced as A383H (380mm). I have just fitted one and once again success, no juddering or noise. The new rear one is very slightly longer but it's still well away from the top of the rear screen at mid sweep."

#6 ·
rdc said:
I also fitted aerotwins and can confirm they are good. This is from Bosch

Seat Tarraco uses A639S Aerotwin set and A383H rear wiper blade. It seems to also be referred to as Bosch Rear H383
Thanks, I'll track some down.

#9 ·
Just ordered a set on Amazon for £20 so hopefully will fit.
Been in the car today and it's been poring down and the OEM wipers are terrible.
The car is due for its 1st service next week so hopefully will fit before it goes in.

#10 ·
Just an update
New Bosch A639S arrived today and didn't knock the A pillar.
The driver side was 1" longer than the OEM one but seems fine.
I haven't driven yet at speed do will test tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.